Thursday, July 19, 2012

Liebster Numero Dos

I'd like to thank the Academy, it's been a long hard film..../wakes up from random movie star filled dream, don't mind the drool you're imagining on my pillow.

Once again Ladies and Gents I've been nominated for a Liebster Award.  This time by Momfia Tees!  What a great honor this truly is.  I'm not sure how this works the second time around but I shall try my best to get the job done.  Read on Smarties what will you find about me this time? Muahaha.

Here are the rules for the Liebster:
*Post 11 random facts about yourself.
*Choose 11 deserving bloggers and tag them in your post.
*Tell them you’ve tagged them.
*Answer 11 questions the tagger has asked you, and give 11 questions to the people you’ve tagged.
*No tag backs.

 RANDOM STUFF ABOUT ME

1.  I really want a Starbucks Frappucino right now.

2.  I'd really like a full on tasty cup of coffee filled with caffeine, cream, and actual sugar.

3.  I'm beginning to think I'm going through real coffee withdrawals, someone help me please!

4.  Too Smart why don't you just drink a cup of Joe?  Well I'll tell you adoring Smarties, repercussions of my surgery...decaf ONLY, sugar free, no cream.

5.  Well you know what they say Too Smart, once you go black...you never go back.  WRONG, just wrong bring me that smooth cup of Joe I'm accustomed to.

6.  Tired of me rambling on about coffee?  Good, because I'm not.

7.  Seven is my favorite number and also one of my favorite films.

8.  I once had a coffee maker that only made 8 cups of fresh brewed coffee.

9.  I prefer dark roast coffee.

10.  I once joked with a few good friends about Juan Valdez showing up at our windows with fresh coffee beans.  (His donkey too.)

11.  I had my first cup of coffee when I was about 6 years old, a love affair for the ages.



THE ELEVEN DEADLY QUESTIONS (not involving coffee)
 
 1. What's your favorite swear word substitution?
 CRAP!

2. Boxers or Briefs?
Commando.  

3. Vampires or Werewolves?
Vampires, not the sparkly kind.  Deep, dark, twisty Anne Rice kind. 

4. If you could choose any career what would it be?
Teacher, Lawyer, or Scientist.  These are the same choices I've had since I was a wee lass...you'd    think I'd have acted on one of these by now. 

5. You're raiding the kids' Halloween stash. What are you taking?
 Everything laden in chocolate, ok no...I'm not that over indulgent.  Probably Snickers or a Tootsie Pop. 

6. If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life what would it be?
The Shawshank Redemption, through and through the best movie I've ever had the pleasure of viewing.

7. What's your favorite book?
 Too many to list, many Anne Rice books come to mind though.

8. Do you take your favorite coffee or tea with? cream or sugar?
OMG!  I almost forgot about coffee, THANKS ALOT!!!

9. Favorite and least favorite cheese.
Colby Jack is my favorite and least is anything that smells of death. 

10. Coke or Pepsi?
Water or COFFEE, not too much into Pop/Soda. 

11. What's your style? Laid back or fashionista?
Tomboy Fashionista!

THE NOMINEES

See previous Liebster Post here Liebster Uno, since it's been so recent that I nominated I'm at a loss.  However, I will supplement a few more deserving blogger friends to get to 11 nominees. 


Catching Fireflies
Crap That Bugs Me!
How Did I Get Here?
Story of a Girl...
The Year of Me
Thrifty Military Mommy


NOMINEE INTERROGATION QUESTIONS

1.  What's your favorite day of the week?
2.  If you could visit any city in the world, all expenses paid, where you end up?
3.  Do you Pinterest, if so, do you find it hella addicting like I do?
4.  What is Blogging to you?
5.  What is the deepest thought you've ever had?
6.  Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
7.  If the President showed up on your doorstep what would you say to him?
8.  If you could change your name, would you and what would you change it to?
9.  Coffee or Tea?
10.  Most embarrassing moment?
11.  Favorite type of car?



7 comments:

  1. Newly following from the TGIF Blog Hop. Looking forward to reading more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot, I've followed you back. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting too know you from TGIF hop! I think I'll have another cup of Too Smart! (new follower).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, I'll be heading your way soon!

      Delete
  4. You're hilarious! Glad to have found you on the TGIF hop.
    ~Tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, I'm Blushing Tina. Thanks for visiting the blog. My writing has stalled out over the summer but hope to pick up the pace again soon! I shall return the follow asap!

      Delete
  5. I don't know how I missed this!! Thank you soooo much!!!

    ReplyDelete